JOIN OUR TEAM!
Personal Assistant to the General Manager & Tour Manager based in Muscat, Oman or Cairo, Egypt needed.
Arabesque International is a performing arts touring company operating throughout the MENA region with extensive ties to the European performing art scene. www.arabesqueint.com
We are looking for a full time Personal Assistant, with a high sense of responsibility, to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Candidate will be working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. Furthermore, it is required to be acting as tour manager during artist tours within the MENA region.
- Act as the point of contact between the General Manager and internal/external clients
- Manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments locally & internationally
- Make travel arrangements
- Take minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Identifies new donors and organizes initiatives to solicit funding.
When on tour:
- handle all logistical aspects
- prepare a tour info-sheet
- schedule rehearsals and transportation plans
- manage communications between touring party and host/presenter
- make sure the mutual contract is being executed correctly during the tour
- accommodate the touring party's requests
- Detail-oriented, a go-getter
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office, English and Arabic proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Holder of a bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years' experience required.
- Fluency in English is a must and Arabic if possible
- Strong passion & connection to music and art is an asset
- Based on qualifications and experience
Contact & Deadline
- send your C.V. & supporting documents to [email protected]